“How Do I Feel When I Get Angry?” is a practical self-assessment resource aimed at helping individuals understand and recognize their emotional and physical responses when experiencing anger. This tool is provided by Free Printable Behavior Charts.com.
- Users are presented with a list of common emotional and physical sensations associated with anger.
- They are instructed to check off the items that apply to how they feel when they are angry.
List of Sensations:
- My head hurts ____
- My heart beats faster ____
- I get sweaty ____
- I can’t think straight ____
- My body/face feels hot ____
- I feel anxious ____
- I can’t sit still ____
- Users are encouraged to record any additional feelings they experience when angry in the provided space.
This resource serves as a valuable self-reflection tool, allowing individuals to gain insight into their unique emotional and physical responses to anger. By identifying these sensations, individuals can better manage their emotions and develop strategies for coping with anger in a healthier and more constructive manner. The resource is offered as a free printable by Free Printable Behavior Charts.com, making it easily accessible for personal use and self-improvement.
FREE PDF DOWNLOAD OF HOW DO I FEEL WHEN I GET ANGRY? WORKSHEET